Sanitizing surfaces of Hear Technologies Mixers *:
We DO recommend using:
- Alcohol wipes (containing isopropyl alcohol only; no additional ingredients).
- Rag dampened with isopropyl alcohol – 90% is best. DO NOT saturate rag; avoid excess liquid, as it can seep into the mixer body.
- Time. Current understanding of COVID-19 suggests viruses on plastic surfaces are no longer active after 3 full days.**
We DO NOT recommend using:
- Disinfecting wipes such as those by Lysol or Clorox or similar house brands (can degrade knobs, giving them a permanent sticky texture).
- Spray disinfectants such as Lysol.
- Bleach-containing cleaners.
Some common cleaners, such as Lysol/Clorox wipes, can cause surface changes, such as making knobs permanently tacky.
*With regard to COVID-19. This list is for reference and should not be considered comprehensive.